20 hours a week, 9 month or year round
Salary: *$32,000.00 or $44.44 per hour (20x4x9=720 hours per year)
This is a contract position so there are no benefits or health insurance, Coordinator is responsible for paying their own taxes, Complete I-9 and other required paperwork.
*This is calculated for 9 months. If the coordinator works 12 months (20x4x12= 960 Hours per year or $33.33 per hour.
The Collaborative Management Program (CMP) Coordinator provides data and program management and Interagency Oversight Group (IOG) support for the Ouray, San Miguel, and West End of Montrose Counties CMP. Tri- County’s CMP promotes a collaborative system of interagency oversight and individualized service and support teams (ISST) to coordinate and manage the provision of services to children and families who would benefit from integrated multi-agency services.
- Qualified candidates are preferred, but are not required to have a minimum of a BA in a field related to human services (social worker, counselor, teacher, administrator, etc.)
- Five years’ experience within the human services field
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Be willing to participate in ongoing training related to the position
- Proficiency with email, and other computer related programs (google docs, google calendar, Excel, and other databases as needed)
- Be able to manage a budget and submit timely required paperwork
- Must have a valid Colorado Driver’s License and proof of automobile insurance
- Background check, including fingerprints must be completed
Submit a letter of interest and a resume to: Zoe Dennison- Administrative Assistant email@example.com.
For more information, call 970-626-2977 and ask for Tammy Johnson, Executive Director.